Private Yoga Instruction / Sessions
with Lori McCormick, ERYT, Director
The study of yoga began as a dialogue between teacher and student (one-on-one). At FUSION, we continue to honor that tradition by offering private yoga instruction/sessions to those students who are in need of individualized attention.
Why Private Instruction…?
- Learn yoga from the ground up in a private setting (great for those brand new to yoga or for those who’d like to review the basics.)
- Get assistance for your specific injury, limitation, or special need – learn modifications (how to adapt postures for your ability and body type or condition).
- Work on specific tight areas, such as hips, hamstrings, shoulders, back/neck – and/or develop core strength.
- Intermediate and advanced students can receive instruction on a specific posture or technique.
- Develop a personal practice that is complimentary to your other activities and sports – improve your focus and concentration.
- Practice at a time that is not currently offered on our schedule – or in the convenience of your own home or office.
- Learn how to meditate and reduce stress and anxiety using specific breathing techniques that bring energy, calmness, and balance to your practice and to your life.
- Enjoy a Semi-Private Session with your spouse, family, friends, co-workers, or neighbors – split the cost! Rates for semi-private instruction are the same, plus $10 for each additional student.
- Classes are available at our studio as well as in your home, office, or other designated place. (Rates are somewhat higher for travel and depend on distance from studio).
For questions or to schedule a session, please call (or text) Lori directly at (916) 600-6557 or email Lori@FusionYogaSac.com.
Private Sessions (1 person)
30 Minutes….. $50
60 Minutes….. $75 > tipping is optional
90 Minutes….. $90
Add $10 per person
Private Sessions in your home or office
Email us at FrontDesk@FusionYogaSac.com or call (916) 922-9642 (922-YOGA) for a quote.
Got a Question…? Ask Us!